Monday, September 22, 2008

It really is "stay in week"

I can't stress that enough!

There are so many of my favorite shows returning to television this week, I can hardly stand it! Only 1 cake on the books this week, so we're free to clean up the house (thank goodness), hang out and watch tv!

The Office, 30 Rock, Grey's, Hero's, DWTS...

So excited!

On another front, my highschool's homecoming game is coming up in the next couple of weeks. I can't believe it's 10 years since I've been in highschool! Hopefully we'll all be able to get together for the game.

I'm also already starting to plan Rylee's birthday party. I know it's early but I have to get a head start now since we've been so crazed the last couple of months.

I've so been wanting to blog about my what's going on in the world politically, what's going on with me socially, but I'm having a hard time doing it. I've never really been the type of person who doesn't speak their feelings but for some reason, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Just not really sure if I'm ready to subject myself to the judgement that would accompany it all. Maybe soon. Maybe sooner than later. We are all allowed to our own opinions after all. I suppose anyone who would base my character or their friendship with me on an opinion that I have would probably not be worth it anyway.

It's coming soon.

In the meantime, the weather is starting to change around here and I'm loving it. It no longer feels like the center of the earth when you walk outside and THAT is a very good thing. I even had to wear a jacket the other evening!

No comments: