Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, a belated Merry Christmas anyway.

We just rolled back into town about an hour and a half ago, from Austin. We had a pretty good trip and came back with much more than we left with, of course!

What did I get for Christmas this year?

An iPod touch (woo!)
A ton of clothes that I picked out with Rodney about a month ago
An electric stick/vac
A screen protector/case for my new iPod
The little glass trees I wanted from Target
The thermal carafe that I asked for
A large white platter
This wreath that I had been wanting for quite some time
This food chopper
Some solar lights for the walk-way up to the house
A gift card to The Gap
A very generous gift card to Target
Monies
A safe
An awesome Rolodex
A large glass pitcher
A wreath box

and many other things as well. I got so much stuff! And everything that I received were things that I wanted/asked for!

Rylee and Rodney also got quite a bit! Now we just have to find room for it all!

We took Clifford to the Ikea in Austin today, before we came home. He'd never been before - he ended up purchasing a new bed, a new duvet and comforter. We couldn't bring the bed back with us because we didn't have any room left in our car but my grandmother is bringing it with her when she comes to watch Rylee in a few weeks.

We're off to bed! I definitely need the rest so that I can get started on some party prep, it's going to be a long couple of days!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

xo.

No comments: