Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NYE 2008: Black and White Party

This is mostly a picture post. More to come later. I'm still a little tired and I'm very behind on my blogging as it is, so I decided it was better to post something rather than nothing. I still need to post some Christmas pictures too.

Anyway, we threw the black and white party. It was very successful. I know I had a great time and it seemed like everyone else did as well!


Pre-Party living room and seating area:





Dessert/Champagne Bar:





Food





Cupcakes:






Party time





Countdown is about to begin



Go crazy!



After midnight







With the Hoovers:



NYE favors (inside was a polaroid taken upon first arrival):



The hostesses and my bff's:



13 bottles of champagne, 4 cases of beer (plus 3 or 4 six packs), a pitcher of white russians, 72 pieces of spanakopita, 120 quiche, 48 cupcakes ... (the list goes on and on) later and it's done. The holiday season is officially over. It's weird not feel like I need to plan or arrange something. For now though, I'm tired and I have snowboarding to look forward to and to rest up for.

Official menu + Christmas stuff in the next post, promise!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Pill Box Tales said...

It was totally great! I loved being part os this, even though my part was totally minimal. It was a great party and a great way to bring in the new year.

love you!

Steph said...

Quite possibly the best picture taken of me ever (the one of the three of us) exists because of your part in the party! It really was a great party, we know how to throw 'em, eh? love you too!

'till next year!

The Briggs Family said...

Your party looks great! Post the menu your spread looks yummy!