Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mario Kart

I've been playing Mario Kart for the Wii a lot lately. That might explain my absence a bit. I've also just been extremely busy. Seems like I'm always saying that but it's totally true.

It was really hot today and it confirmed to me that summer is nearly here. I really dislike hot weather and Texas summers, especially.

What other news is there?

I have an insane amount of cakes to do in the next few months.

Rodney's great aunt passed away yesterday and we are going to the funeral in East Texas tomorrow.

Our house is getting a new coat of paint (new colors!) this weekend.

We have an enormous wooden playset in our backyard now that I cannot keep Rylee off of, thanks to "GG"

I'm looking forward to our mini-vacay in June.

I want to go see Death Cab. Any takers?

I have managed to get ANOTHER sinus infection. Universe, are you trying to tell me something?

I need a girl date pronto!

I can't wait to share a few new recipes! As soon as I get all of the pictures resized, they'll be up!

2 comments:

Krista B said...

Girl date = "Sex and the City" flick. May 30th.

Jessica said...

How come you didn't tell me about Rodney's aunt yesterday? I'm sorry.

Did I ever tell you that I hate Death Cab? Cause I do. But if you go I hope you have fun!

I want a vacation too. I was reading about NYC last night and it made me want to go back sooo bad!