Thursday, March 13, 2008

Inchbug, BumbyName Orbit Labels

Kind of love these!



I ordered these for Rylee's sippy cups for school. We use Playtex Baby's Coolster Tumblers and I absolutely love them. We have the plain ones though. A green, a blue and a purple. We've lost one or two down the road.



Anyway, I was looking for a way to get her name on the cup without having to use a Sharpie. I love Sharpies and all but they rub/wash off and it's hard to write on rounded objects with them. Plus, it's not uncommon for two or three kids to have the same cup and if their names are only written on the bottom, it's almost a guarantee that the wrong ones end up in their mouths. (and I'm kind-of a germ nut)

That's when I discovered these. They are cute, they are VERY durable and there's no mistaken whose is whose.

They come in packs of four and you get to choose from four different colors. Green, blue, purple and pink.

They also have some pre-made that are ready for purchase. So if you happen to have a child with a name that is spelled weird (ahem, RYLEE...we can never find anything pre-made for her), they are a little bit cheaper.

They fit on virtually anything! I know some people who buy them for their water bottles and coffee cups! Not a bad idea!

No comments: