Monday, March 17, 2008

Sprouts

Have you been to Sprouts?

There are two not that far from here - we visited the Southlake Location yesterday - and it's awesome. Great place to get good produce, organic products, vegetarian and vegan foods...and a huge selection of bulk items. We picked up some banana chips, some orange flavored cranberries and my favorite kind of Asian trail mix. Some of the things I normally purchase for us, the Morningstar and Boca products, were more expensive than what I typically purchase them for, but the bulk items were priced very reasonably as was the produce. I can't wait to go back to buy some fresh picked cherries and pomegranates. They also had some items that I can't find in the stores anymore, Horizon yogurt and cheeses specifically!


We also took Rylee to see Horton Hears a Who this weekend. What a great movie! She did pretty well, I was very surprised. I brought an arsenal of snacks - that seemed to help keep her contained. She definitely enjoyed the movie though, as did we!

No comments: