Monday, July 2, 2007

Taggity Tag

Seven random things about me:

1. I'm an obsessive cleaner. I can't stop myself. I clean the dishes and the stove while I'm cooking and can't stand to have dishes in the sink. My husband also thinks it's strange that I wipe the water out of the kitchen and bathroom sink every time he or I use it. I hate water spots.

2. I was a bit of a groupie in my heyday. Well, I don't know that I would use that term to describe myself but I spent a few years traveling with bands and doing merch for them. It was a lot of fun but definitely something I'd leave for my early twenties (I'm 26 at the moment). I met my husband at a show so I can't complain!

3. I have a temper. I try to control it but it's impossible at times. I've gotten better with age but most people would describe me as a big ol' ball of fire. My husband has nicknamed me "kerosene." (I am one half of the extreme group, Kerosene and Gasoline)

4. I love to eat dry cereal late at night. It's a strange obsession I have.

5. I hate scary movies. I've never liked them and for some reason, people always try to get me to watch them. I hatehatehate them.

6. I never watch the news. I read it, but I never watch it. I think the news is over-sensationalized and when I see that a story about "how Crocs can injure you" is coming up at 10, I realize that I'm not missing anything.

7. I moonlight as a private investigator.


Okay, that last one's not true at all.

7. (for real this time) I get sick a lot. I've been this way my entire life. I don't think my husband knew what he was in for. Last year alone I was sick nearly 10 times. 3 of those times included acute tonsilitis. I had my tonsils removed when I was 25. I'm sick right now in fact. It's bad.


My late night snack last night were these deliciously tangy and sweet navel oranges. They're much better than regular oranges and good for you too! They also made me feel a little better which is a very good thing.




tagging anyone who reads this blog and has a blog.

No comments: